Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome!

Ok, I know that you're probably thinking, "Why is this crazy girl adding a 'Welcome!' post after she's already posted 21 entries?" Fair enough. I used to house my blog on MySpace, but the growing number of creepers who would send me unwanted messages has driven me to the decision that MySpace is Stalker Central. Therefore, viola! Welcome to my NewSpace!

The previous 21 entries were taken from my previous blog and added here for a few reasons. One, I really liked these entries and wanted to save them, and two, I wanted my new readers (if any) to get a good understanding of who I am. Hopefully, they'll make you keep coming back for more!

I'd like to also add a disclaimer to this site. This blog will be based on my opinions, thoughts, feelings, and reactions toward things I see, hear, or experience. They are not intended to persuade, judge, or even change your own opinions. People that know me well enough know that I like discussion for discussion's sake, and I will never argue with anyone. However, I do openly welcome any comments that will not only continue the discussion, but also offer up your own personal experiences or points of view, and maybe even make me second guess my own.

This blog is purely for your entertainment (and to practice freedom of speech, of course!). I'll probably not update it everyday.

I feel like I should take a second to explain the title, "Trading Simple Wars." One of my favorite quotations (and one I try to constantly remind myself of) goes something like this: "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle."

This blog represents my own battle, and I hope you take a chance to comment on some of these entries with YOUR own battle. The wars we face everyday will one day mean everything in the world to you, and we all need to learn to appreciate the struggle.

I hope you enjoy my humorous anecdotes, my struggles, my pain, my joys, and my experiences.

As always, if you don't like what you're reading, feel free to click that little "x" at the top right (or left for those terrible Mac users) corner of your screen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment